Samacharline.com is a prominent media group in Madhya Pradesh with its operations pan India. It is the first registered news portal of MP since 2004. We promote transparent journalism and provide opportunities to the citizens to raise their voice and express themselves.
It's a great opportunity for writers, bloggers, academicians to showcase their talent and get recognized on a national level. Language preferred is English or Hindi.
1. BLOGGING INTERNS: To write articles for the Samacharline Blog, edit articles to be published on the blog.
2. RESEARCH INTERNS: To research on current affairs and research issues of national and international importance.
3. NEWS INTERNS: To formulate news articles, reports and take interviews.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: To promote social media handles.
· Students pursuing law, journalism, public policy, humanities subjects or any other course recognized by the University Grants Commission at the Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) or PHD level may apply.
· Applicants applying for the post of blogging intern must possess good writing skills in the language for which they are applying.
· Applicants applying for the post of research interns, must possess strong research and analysis skills.
· Internship Certificate to be granted to the selected interns.
· Letter of Recommendation from respected Editor-in-Chief; based on performance.
· Interns will get a chance to publish their academic as well as literary works on the blogging website or the main website.
LOCATION AND DURATION
Internship is for a minimum period of one month, and it is an online, work from home internship.
MODE OF SELECTION
Interested candidates have to fill up the Google form, by clicking on this link:
Candidates have to fill up their details and upload an article on any topic of their interest in the Google Form. Subsequently, they will be contacted for a telephonic interview following which they will be selected for the internship.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit their applications by 15th August, 2020.
For queries, mail at email@example.com or, contact
Shreya Kumar, Blogging Editor (+91- 88104 62708)