• Brief Introduction
The word SANGAM means a Confluence of rivers, denoting an act of coming together or all merging into one. To uphold this unity, Sangam University has been established by BadrilalSoni Charitable trust and promoted by Sangam Group of Industries with the mission to make world class higher education affordable and accessible to all sections of society. The vision of our University is to become a center of excellence for holistic development and global education by cultivating and nurturing young minds to transform into global leaders of the future. The University tries to provide a professional environment along with imbibing a sense of moral and human values. We are committed to bring forth an educational milieu which is tuned to the needs of global markets.
Founded in the year 2012, with state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, Sangam is built with the objective to become one of the best universities of Rajasthan. We meet the demands of this dynamic corporate and professional society. Our degree programmes and foundation years have always been distinctively challenging and flexible to foster a broader outlook. Our interdisciplinary approach doesn’t just reinforce a wonderful education but empowers budding professionals of tomorrow. Sangam is a student-centered university that empowers each individual to succeed. We offer an accessible, nurturing and student-focused educational experience to those who want to move ahead steadily towards personal or professional growth. Our diverse faculty maintains good association with students, mentoring them throughout their entire educational journey. SU is a comprehensive University of learning - dedicated to the internal and professional growth of our students.
University: (+91) 1482-297455
For Admission: Mr. Amit Jain (+91) 7891050000
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address Sangam University – NH-79, Bhilwara Chittor By-Pass, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
1. Library :-
• A collection of more than 50500 Books covering over 7000 Titles.
• Variety of Academic Resources including National and International Journals, Periodicals and Online Journals.
• Reprographic Services.
• Reading Room facility from 9 AM to 9 PM.
• Digital Library has a wide collection of soft resources for students.
Central Library Medical: - On-Campus medical facility is provided by Smt. Kesar Bai Soni Hospital and Research Center. Nursing staff is available in the campus.
2. ATM: - 24hours bank transaction facility is available through ATM in the campus.
3. Security: - Round-the-clock security of the campus equipped with CCTV cameras Store: - A General Provision Store to cater to the needs of students and resident Staff is available on the campus
4. Canteen: - Canteen and dining facility for students, Faculty and staff is there to provide nourishing meals and snacks. Sports: - Sangam University provides facilities for indoor and outdoor games such as Volleyball, Cricket, Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Carom, Badminton, Gymnasium and other games.
5. ICT Facilities: - • Well furnished computer labs with latest configuration comparable to the best in the country. • Connected on a Local Area Network with the UTM. • Campus wide 110 Mbps 24×7 Internet connectivity through OFC. • NPTEL Web/Video Server installed on Wipro Blade Server • ERP Login facility for Student and Parents
6. Laboratories and Workshop: - The Central workshop of the University with state-of-the-art machinery and equipments imparts not only hands on training to the students but also caters to the internal needs of fabrication and maintenance. Various laboratories include Language Lab, Environmental Engineering Lab, Engineering Chemistry / Physics Lab, PCB Design Lab, Antenna Engineering Lab, Microwave Engineering Lab, Software Engineering Lab, Multimedia Lab, Power System Design Lab, Power Electronics Lab, High Voltage Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Electrical Machine Lab, Textile Lab, etc. are available.
7. Transportation: - A fleet of 05 buses is available for faculty, staff and students for commuting from the Sangam University campus to Bhilwara city.
8. The hostels at Sangam University for both male and female students offer the best environment for safe & comfortable stay. You get all daily amenities in close proximity. The right blend between fun and discipline, bonds of a lifetime start from here. Create unforgettable memories while you learn and take part in different activities together.
Single, double and triple occupancy rooms available. Choose according to your preference and budget.
Separate hostels for male and female students
Three complete meals are included in this service
24-hour security available
• CLUBS: -
1. Green and Service Club: - Under the banner of this club we aim to Save Our Earth by creating environment awareness, saving the natural resources, conserve energy and create eco-friendly environment in and around our campus around us. Further we will try our best to contribute whatever little we can do for underprivileged and needy section of society by organizing social awareness programmes related to child education, girl education, girl feticide, social injustice and provides medical help through medical camps to under privileged.
2. Literary & Dramatics Club: -The main objective of literary society is to provide students a firm grasp of the role of literary genres in the mediation of social, political, historical, and last but not the least technical ideas. Our program will achieve these aims by reading and writing poems, political theory, social articles and technical articles. The Drama club aims to provide those with an initial interest in acting an opportunity to learn more about this art. It gives the students a platform to showcase their talents and to build up their confidence and to foster healthy competition among students.
3. Photographic and Multimedia Club:-An art to conserve moments, and present pictures with different perspectives is Photography. The Photographic club encourages the shutter bugs to explore their creative perceptions with camera. The students learn various photographic techniques and other dimensions of this art by participating in photographic event. The spectrum of pictures captured by members of this club during various events in campus will be published in local and global publications. The students will be given hands on experience about effective and low cost uses of multimedia equipment around us and learn about open source software and freeware available relevant to multimedia usage. Also, the students will be prepared for professional presentations.
4. Cultural Club:-The cultural values are essential in a good citizen. It revives any nations’ history, heritage & traditions. Our University foresees SANGAM family rich in cultural values, which not only arouses awareness of tradition & customs but updates knowledge of Indian cultural heritage among youngsters. Our mission is to translate these comprehensive thoughts into action through this club.
5. Sports Club:-The main objective is to develop sportsmanship, skills and techniques in a range of sporting activities among Sangam University students. Also, the students are encouraged for a healthy lifestyle through participation in sports.
6. Research and Publication Committee:-The Committee serves to promote research and publication for the benefit of its members and the profession.
7. Alumni Association:-To promote fellowship and social activity among alumni, faculty and staff members of Sangam University for its development and wellbeing as an educational community apart from maintaining permanent historical records of the University and its students.