· Organization and address
SRM partners 159, Santosh nagar, T.N. Mishra Marg, Jaipur, 302019
· Contact detail
· Name and college
Manipal university Jaipur
1st year BBA L.L.B (hons.)
· Duration of internship
· How you applied
I applied through a reference.
· About the organisation
SRM PARTNERS is a law firm with Vast Experience of Due Diligence of Real Estate Projects, Estate Management, Succession Planning, Trusteeship Corporate Advisory, FDI, ECB, Compliance & Management.
· First day formality
As it was my first day of first internship , I tried to reach the office early around 10:00 AM. Then I was provided with the cause list what to do and was introduced with other associates of the firm who guided me and helped me in work.
· Main task
It was my first experience as an intern and it was successful attempt. It was the first hand exposure of working in the real world, grabbing the opportunity to learn more about the self-potentials and abilities, getting connected and developing a professional network in the field of law. I got the opportunity to gain practical knowledge which exposed to subjects in short period of time.
Practical knowledge of the law is one of the best experiences which allowed me to explore the field of law and learn more practical aspects in the legal area. My tasks comprised of research on many topics of contract law. The firm engages with real estate and property laws, corporate litigation and civil cases.
I was able to interact with one of the partners of the firm on legal issues which was the best part of my internship.
· Work environment
The work environment there was quite friendly and decent.
No stipend provided.
· Best thing
1. The extensive research work helps in gaining immense exposure and knowledge.
2. Working in the firm is not only informative but also interactive and provided a very practical aspect of law and its application on a first-hand basis.
3. The team is a small one which works as an advantage as for the interns as there is always work on hands.
4. The Managing Partner and the associates are extremely helpful and approachable at all given point.
5. The senior partners and associates were always there whenever I needed help. The work environment is friendly yet professional and this makes working in Law Offices of India a joyful experience.
6. The interns are treated as a part of the firm and due credit is given to their work.
· Office timing
The office timing was 11am to 5 pm.
It was my hometown so I had no issue of accommodation and the firm was just 15-20 mins away from my home.
Manipal university Jaipur