Legal Education Experts present to you our first webinar on the series - Organs of The Government.
Topic - Indian Judicial System: Evolution, Components And Structure
• History Of Judicial System
• Appointments In Judicial System
• Discussion On Sub Ordinate Courts And Courts In India
• Types Of Advocates And Councel.
Webinar Structure -
Appointment, Process, Difference between PCSJ and HJS, Discussion on some relevant questions.
Duration - 2 Hours
Time - 3 pm.
Date - 30 August 2020 ( Sunday)
Fee - Free
For Certificates- Rs. 100/-
About The instructor - Advocate Prakarsh Pandey (Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P)
•Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P
• Standing Counsel at Narendra Dev Agricultural University
• Author of 3 best selling book i.e Lecture series on IPC, IEA and Advance legal drafting.
• Dealing with U.P memorial scam case.
To register fill the form : Click Here
To pay for certificates, CLICK HERE