The Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (UGC Approved Autonomous Institute, NAAC ‘A’ Grade Institute) is organizing 3rd National Law Seminar on March 21, 2020 on “Environment Protection and Green Governance: Legal Issues and New Challenges”.
Who can participate
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioner and students on the broad themes given below. Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight the specific research problem. The work should be original, previously unpublished and must not be in the stage of submission/consideration elsewhere.
1. Environment Protection Legal and Human Rights Perspective
2. Climate Change and Global Warming: Current legal trends
3. Biodiversity and Wild life Protection: Green Governance Biotechnology, food security and its impact on Environment
4. Sustainable Development and Disaster Management
5. Technology and its impact on Environment: Legal prevention against E-Waste
6. Legal prevention against unjust enrichment and its impact on environment
7. Constitutional Protection of Environment
8. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment: A new horizon
9. Legal issues of bio terrorism and impact on environment
10. Legal protection against food adulteration and contamination
Guidelines for Submission
The abstract can be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st February 2020.
The abstract (200 words, Times New Roman, 12 font size) and final paper submitted shall undergo an internal review process and the acceptance of the abstract/ full Paper for the seminar will be communicated through email.
Last date for submission of Abstract: 01.02.2020
Last date for submission of Full Paper: 20.02.2020
Date of Seminar: 21 March 2020
Seminar Registration Fees
Academician/ Legal Practitioner: INR 1500
Research/Doctoral scholars: INR 1000
Students: INR 700
Registration fees can be paid online in favour of Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior, Conference Account, A/C no. 0328002100028783 Bank: PNB IFSC: PUNB0032800 Branch Code: 032800 MICR Code: 474024006 or Paytm or Payable at Gwalior by DD drawn in favour of Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior, Conference Account, Payable at Gwalior.
Dr. Prabal Pratap Singh,
Prof. Aakash Gupta,